MRE meals Contents
MRE meals (Meals Ready to Eat), means that all the contents are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold. Each MRE has an average of 1,100-1,300 calories, which replicates the calorie count of a complete meal. There is no need to add water to an MRE. Simply open the pouch and enjoy!
MRE meals (ready to eat meals} are perfect for any outdoor use and/or emergency situation. Their aluminum thermo stabilized pouches provide a long shelf stable without refrigeration. Many private entities, law enforcement, hospitals, fire departments, FEMA, Red Cross and government agencies storage depend on MREs as a part of their emergency plan for food supplies.
Because we are an innovative company, we want to give the best cuisine in a military style pouch, that’s why we are always developing new recipes in order to have a variety of restaurant and home style entrees. Our complete MRE kits come with the following items:
- 8 oz Entrée (6 varieties, 2 of each in every case, total 12 MRE kits per case)
- 2 oz Dry Fruit (Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, etc)
- 2 oz Raisins & Mix Nuts (Raisins, Peanuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds)
- 2 oz Sugar cookies
- Drink Mix (Flavors: Orange, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Strawberry, Fruit Punch))
- Accessory Pack (spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, napkin, moist towel)
- Optional: 12 flameless heaters per case
Current 8 oz Entrees:
- Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables
- BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
- Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
- Chicken Rice with Vegetables
- Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
- Pasta Marinara with Veggie Crumbles
- Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- Lentils Stew with potatoes and Ham
- Pinto beans stew with ham
MRE meals meet the military specifications of the MRE industry.